Sunday, 10 March 2013

Royal Curtains - Plate ending in 6

 Before I start with the post I wanted to wish every Mummy in the UK !

 I hope you're all being  pampered , I am having my dinner cooked for me by the Children and hopefully they will wash up too!
 Now onto the post :D

Hi Ladies well today is Sunday and as you all know her at Northern Nails I  loves to stamp on Sundays! well any day really but on Sundays we have a challenge set at Adventures in Stamping over on facebook , and this week it was to stamp with a plate ending in a 6 , easy I here you say well actually this week I knew what I wanted to do and had the perfect stamp for it and it ended in 6 bonus , so on with the show!


For this mani I used:
A-Englands - Percival
Nails Inc  - Lanesborough Place
BM plate 306

First I applied two coats of A-England's, Percival to my index and Middle finger and thumb and then I applied two coats of Nails Inc, Lanesborough Place to my pinky and ring finger.


Then using the same polishes but on opposite nails I stamped the rose image on BM plate 306, I really love how the gold stamped on Percival it really stands out but I wasn't impressed with how Percival stamped on the gold at first and then I looked at it again and loved the vintage feel to it !


I am really pleased with how these turned out and so named them the Royal Curtains as they could be hanging in Windsor palace as we speak , you never know , what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and looking at the pretty pics see again soon !


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...