Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Polish Days - Vintage Nails



Our brief for today was Vintage, whether we have vintage polishes or have an image or design we would like to create, well for a while now I have wanted to do do some freehand roses on my nails and my daughter has a pair of shoes that I wanted to recreate on my nails to and guess what they have roses on them!  , and as I think they look quite vintage (even though they are only a year old)! I decided to give it a go and I am so glad I did as I think they have turned out quite well and I am very pleased with myself! I f you like what I did there is a tutorial at the bottom of the post.



For this mani I used:
Nicole by OPI - My Lifesaver and One time Lime
OPI - Pink Friday
Barry M - Shocking Pink
Models Own Top coat
Dotting tools

These colours together just scream vintage to me!
I am so pleased with how these turned out, I do often shy away from anything freehand but knew I was able to do these and I am also pleased with how they matched my daughters shoes!


Now to show you how easy this was, that even I was able to do it, here is a simple tutorial for you to follow, sorry about the different size of font need to practice a bit at this part but hope you like it!


Now for more talented ladies take on the Vintage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...